Lily Lily Jewellery is small Melbourne-based business, born out of a love of fine jewellery and an insatiable hunger for creativity. Our mission is to inspire love and positivity through our fine jewellery. We're also very passionate about raising mental health awareness and we are the jewellery that gives back!
Lily Lily Jewellery is on the hunt for a marketing intern that has a creative flair and is passionate about fashion and social media.
Job Description for Social and Marketing Intern (Unpaid)
As a marketing intern, you'll be working with our founder on expanding our brand through different marketing strategies, (such as social media, ads, campaigns and blog posts etc). You'll also be a part of our fashion shoots, content creation, influencer plans and much more!
We don't expect you to be an expert in everything below.
Responsibilities & Duties
● Assist in scheduling, curating and mangement of social media content (Facebook, Instagram, Tik Tok, Pinterest)
● Marketing audits -monitoring social media web analytics
● Develop new social media campaign
● Basic SEO
● Assist in our fashion photoshoots
● Work with influencers and brand ambassadors
● Provide administrative support to founder when required
● Can work in Melbourne CBD
● Available at least 1 day a week
● Preferably has a marketing degree or some experience in marketing, but open to anyone!
If this is something you're interested in, send a brief cover letter and your CV to email@example.com
We'll get back to you as soon as we can. The internship will start asap.